PowerHouse were the first DSU operators to work across both sides of the Irish border. With 70 years of combined industry experience you can earn revenues from participating in the demand side unit (DSU) scheme with PowerHouse Generation, all-Ireland, original Demand Response Aggregator.
Here are a few of the reasons they have chosen to work with us:
- The FIRST LIVE DSU aggregator in Northern Ireland!
- PowerHouse are the FIRST DSU aggregators to operate in both the North and South of Ireland
- PHG have in excess of 70 years combined experience within the business and energy sectors
- There is no capital outlay for your organisation - income only!
- Income will be earned from simply being able to reduce demand with up to 60 minutes notice for a period not exceeding 2 hrs
- Play your part for the environment and gain green credentials
- Reimbursed for fuel cost if generator is called upon
- You will always have first priority over your generator
- Only called into use during an emergency
- Rewarded for simply participating in scheme regardless if called upon or not
- Helping local businesses by paying the largest share to customers
But don't take it from us, here's what Servier had to say:
Senior Electrical Engineer
Servier Ireland Ltd.
I am very happy to provide testimony to the professional services as provided by PowerHouse Generation Ltd. At all times their professional, can do attitude and exemplary on-site level of detail, have made for a very solid and reliable partnership for our DSU aggregation requirements. I have no hesitation in recommending PowerHouse to anyone wishing to avail of similar services.